Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I've Gone Mad

So my family pretty much thinks I've lost my marbles. None of them have computers, so every once in a while I'll take the time to print out some of the Half The Deck cartoons I've scribbled out. I've managed to get a pretty good chuckle out of them since I started this little hobby of mine.

This last one seemed to hit a particular funny bone - but also has convinced them that any amount of intellect that I could have ever possibly wished to emerge has now been lost forever. Here's what I sent them:




I didn't think it was that bad...

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2004 at 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! No, it's not bad at all - I rather enjoyed it (and your half the deck site).

-+Tristan+-

 
At September 20, 2004 at 11:35 PM, Blogger Putnam Pig said...

Thanks guys (and I mean that in the guys and gals sense of the word). I'll let my family know that they can hang the straight jacket back up in the closet for a bit longer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home